What data do we collect?
kyc3.life does not collect or store any personally identifiable data on our visitors.
We are a team of privacy-focused individuals with absolutely no interest nor desire to know who our visitors are, where they are from or how they use the site.
- Offer account registrations. Only administrator accounts are enabled.
- Allow visitors comments on any posts, articles or pages.
- Offer any shopping, sales or checkout facilities.
- Make use of any third-party embedded contact forms.
- Store any personally identifiable visitor logs.
- Use any form of advertising tracker.
- Monetise the website in any way other than offering users the ability to make anonymous donations.
- Enable SSL/TSL strict mode, providing end-to-end encrypted connections.
- Disable server logging.
- Host an optional onion site (coming soon).
For improved privacy, we recommend visitors use an anonymous VPN whenever interacting with any websites via the clearnet, including ours.
Embedded content from external sites.
Some embedded content from external websites may be on our pages, posts or articles. This content could be tweets, videos, images, etc. This content behaves as if the user had visited this external website directly.
These sites could potentially collect data, including third-party trackers, cookies & usage statistics. Visitors logged into external websites whilst interacting with embedded content may link usage data to their accounts.
Active theme is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.